DHIS 2 for iNGOs Symposium Registration Information

Dear DHIS 2 Community,

Registration for the February 22nd and 23rd *DHIS 2 for iNGOs Symposium* is
picking up quickly.  Please note *registration is closing February 14th*.
Don't wait to register!

This year's theme is  - "What did it take?".  We'll be looking at several
use cases from iNGOs, learning how they did it and what human and financial
resources it took.  We'll have tons of live demos and see some of the best
custom applications created.

Plus you will have ample networking opportunities to meet fellow iNGO DHIS
2 users, technical experts and vendors.

Presenters include:

   - Akros <http://akros.com/>
   - BAO Systems <https://baosystems.com/>
   - BlueSquare <http://www.bluesquare.org/>
   - IPPF <http://www.ippf.org/>
   - Knowming <http://knowming.com/>
   - Jhpiego <http://www.jhpiego.org/>
   - JHU NEP
   <http://www.jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/institute-for-international-programs/current-projects/national-evaluation-platform/>
   - Médecins Sans Frontières <http://www.msf.org/>
   - Metrics for Management <http://m4mgmt.org/>
   - PEPFAR <http://www.pepfar.gov/>
   - PSI <http://www.psi.org/>
   - University of Oslo
   <http://www.mn.uio.no/ifi/english/research/networks/hisp/>

If you are still undecided about attending, consider this - last year the
event registration sold out two weeks before event and we had to turn away
over 50 people!

*Secure your spot today by registering here
<http://2016symposium.eventzilla.net/>.*

Reach out to us with questions at dhis2symposium2016@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See you in Washington, D.C.!

*P.S. - Apologies if you receive this communication multiple time. *
--

*Nicola Hobby*
Director of Business Development, BAO Systems