Re: Dhis2 Android SDK setup

This seems to be a problem with the Java SDK version you are using on your
machine. You are probably using JDK 8, where as the SDK is expecting Java 7.
You can either compile using Java 7 or change this file -
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-sdk/blob/master/core/build.gradle

I'm not quite sure what incompatibilities might occur after changing the
following in that file.
sourceCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
targetCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA, Ph.D.
Visiting assistant professor
Department of BioHealth Informatics, IUPUI