New translation projects. Help needed

Hi Everyone,

We have added three new translation projects to the translation server

http://translate.dhis2.org/

which are the Maintenance App, the Settings app and the App Management app.

If you would like to see your language fully supported in the next release
(2.22) and have some resources to help out with the translations, you
should be able to get started right away.  There are quite a few
outstanding and new fields which will need to be updated.

We are still working on some of the automation aspects of the translation
work flow, so for the meantime, please let me (or through the dev list)
know once you have completed your work, and we will take care of getting it
committed back into DHIS2.

Best regards,
Jason

--