Re: DHIS V 2.22 : Tracker Capture Error

Dear Pamod,
thank you for reporting. There seems to be a sensitivity towards null values in the repeatable property of program stage.

Have made an update to 2.22 that makes the repeatable property false in the cases where it did not previously have a value. You can wait for the newest 2.22 build(triggering now), or you can run the following sql on your local database;

update programstage set repeatable = false where repeatable is null;

Best regards,
Markus