Re: [Dhis2-users] New translation projects. Help needed

Hi Antonia,
I have setup a project for the Kurdish translations here
http://translate.dhis2.org/ku/dhis2-translations/

Basically, we (the dev team) provide the translation server to help
translators to perform the localization and can help to merge the
translations back into the source code. Translators just need to create an
account on the translation server.  So, once you and your partners complete
the translation or get to a point where you would like us to commit the
translations, let me know via email, and I will get sync the translation
server with the DHIS2 source code repository.

Hope that is clear? Let us know if you have any more questions.

Regards,
Jason