Re: Time stamp in Web API

Hi Pamod
The convention is to generally do this on the client-side. If the Web API
is *correctly converting* local timezone to UTC and you see +0000 at the
end of timestamps, it means the client can change this to whatever timezone
its supposed to be in. That seems to be the appropriate approach since
users of a web system can be on different timezones and it is the
client-side (JavaScript) to correctly display it to be user.

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA, Ph.D.
Visiting assistant professor
Department of BioHealth Informatics, IUPUI