Re: Android SDK use

Simen,

I would appreciate that - we probably need it for the ward-based outreach
teams, and I believe the first 2-3,000 smart phones are being delivered
this week or next week.

Will it only work for 2.22 or later, or is it also compatible with 2.21? I
noticed that the release notes for 2.22 had nothing on mobile apps...

Regards
Calle

On 19 January 2016 at 10:35, Simen Skogly Russnes <simen.s.russnes@xxxxxxxxx