Fwd: Reminder about a problem published in launchpad

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: navod neranjan <neranjanthi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Reminder about a problem published in launchpad
To: Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>

This answer doesnt seems to be what we expect. It work like this. We have
dhis installed in our machine (suppose it is the national instance) Now
there is another instance of same DHIS running on another machine(suppose
it is the province instance).We have installed this application on national
instance and we need to push metaData of this national instance to the
province instance and for that we need to make login to the province
instance. And whenever we tried to do so like in the code the browser sends
preflight.But it works fine for disabled web security mode on chrome!