Re: [Dhis2-users] New translation projects. Help needed

Hi David,
Yes, I have added it, but have not managed to do anything with it, or even
discuss it yet with the Android team. I am only experimenting with this
point of how to integrate it into the overall translation workflow.

Maybe the Android team can comment on their plans for localization?

Regards,
Jason