Re: Problems launching 2.22 after upgrade

Hi,

I helped solve this problem for someone else yesterday. It seems that you
need to remove the entry in the systemsetting table of the psql database
for SMS Config. I think it was called keySmsConfig, so a simple DELETE FROM
systemsetting WHERE name='keySmsConfig'; should do.