Re: Android Apps Issues

Hi,

we are based in Oslo. Tomorrow at 11.30 am GMT+1 is fine.

The topics for the call from our side would mainly be figuring out how
collaboration efforts could be implemented. Do you have an agenda that we
can prepare a little for?

Simen

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 1:35 PM, Vanya Seth <vanyas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Araz and Simen
>
> Thanks for the response. Can we have a call tomorrow (Thursday)?
> Theo (Product Owner) from client side would like to join the call. He's
> based out of Berlin.  So, 11.30 am GMT + 1 is ok for a call?? Am not sure
> where you guys are currently placed.
> If this time is not convenient please let me know a time that suits you.
>
> Regards
> Vanya
>
> On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 8:50 PM, Simen Skogly Russnes <
> simen.s.russnes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi Vanya,
>>
>> glad to see you are interested in the apps and the SDK. Arranging a call
>> would be great. Would you perhaps be available already this week?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Simen
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Vanya Seth <vanyas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Araz
>>>
>>> Thanks for the response. Really appreciate it.
>>> Its good to know that the fixes will be out with the next DHIS release.
>>>
>>> But I am looking more from the aspect of collaboration wherein we can
>>> share the load of fixing these issues.  Can you let me know what is the
>>> best way to take this forward? We are happy to jump on a call if required.
>>> But given our Pilot (Evaluation ) timelines we would be keen to close
>>> them in the next 2 weeks.
>>>
>>> FYI...As suggested by you we are right now working off the legacy
>>> branch. (Sultan Ahamer from our team mailed regarding the failing build