Re: [Dhis2-users] [Dhis2-Users] Android Event Capture App - Strange problem with a drop-down value

Just to add a +1 here - we've seen the same Event Capture app issue at PSI
Mali, with values from different data elements showing in the preview. In
the example below the response for Marital Status is shown under Gender.

As David mentions, data is correctly stored though.

We're using v. 0.2.6 of the event capture app (= with a 2.20 instance)

[image: Inline images 1]

Bram
PSI