Web API call returning no value (just 204 -> no content)

Hi devs,

I think this question was asked before, but...

As far as I know the following API call
..../api/organisationUnits/{ID}/organisationUnitGroups/{ID} does not return
any value (DELETE, POST,.... either if the result is a success or a
failure), at least using the 2.20 version right? (please, correct me if I
am wrong). If this is the case, it makes very dificult to define a
javascript logic based in the result of the API call. Would it be possible
to implement at least a 200 (Ok) returning value? Is there something you
can do from your end? If so, it would be nice to have it in 2.21 and 2.20
as well :)

Many Thanks!
Jose

Follow ups