Re: DHIS2 and Tableau

Hi Morten - we have successfully exported data in csv, and imported it into
Tableau - that works fine.
What we are trying to do is to have a LIVE feed from DHIS, so the Tableau
dashboard are refreshed as the data changes in DHIS. The idea is to expose
a DHIS data table via the API, and connect the resulting json into Tableau.
It looks like the json needs an specific format for Tableau. They have an
SDK for developing such connectors.
http://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/api/wdc/en-us/help.htm

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal  |  *rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: rod.melia  |  +44 777 576 4090  |  +1 708 872 7636
www.knowming.com