Re: Tracker user limitation

Hi Hannan

We don't have any official limit for that. Are you seeing issues related to
size? it will probably be a mix between tomcat/pg memory + what analytics
can handle.

Are you seeing slowdown in TEI or Event tracking?

Beside that, as you say tracker user pr tomcat... thats usually limited to
the thread count for tomcat, also maybe also nginx? or are you using apache?

Make sure your threading size is ok to speed, the pool might get starved if
you are not careful. Also having a round-robing tc setup might help (that
won't help if your issues are related to pg thread config though)

--
Morten