Re: Program Attribute for Event Capture

Hi Erling, Simen, All,

A question in this regard.. we're developing our apps relying on the SDK
for the server communication and we're about to send you a couple of PRs to
2.22-legacy branch. The PRs add support for Organisation Unit Attributes
and return the ImportSummary when a push is performed (in order to be able
to know the details of a data push from outside the sendData() function).
When you say "the new SDK", are you meaning that there is another
repository with new code or are you talking about the 2.22-legacy branch?
Should we still continue sending PRs targeting the 2.22-legacy branch? do
you prefer to receive them in a different branch?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

--
----