Re: Classification tag on Indicators - 2.22

Hi Dapo,

unfortunately we do not have this on the immediate roadmap. It is a bit
more complicated than it sounds. Indicator values are calculated on the fly
based on data (element) values. So if an indicator is classified, and its
expression several data elements which are not classified in any group
sets, how do you make a meaningful aggregated indicator value?

What you can to currently (altough not ideal) is to classify the data
elements which are part of the indicators in group sets, and use those
group set dimensions in combination with the indicators.

Perhaps if you could provide some detail about your use-case we could start
thinking around it.

regards,

Lars