Re: Complete/Incomplete flow

Data is sent to the the datavalue table as soon as the user leaves each and
every single field, in other words, there is no need for a Save button,
since everyting is already saved. The purpose of the Complete button is to
indicate that you don't have any more additions or changes to make.

Also, you can configure a group of users to receive a notification upon
completeness:

Complete notification recipients: Sets which users should receive a message
with a notification about this data set being marked as complete in data
entry. In this list you can select a user group, and all members in this
group will receive a notification. The message will be delivered through
the DHIS messaging system.