Re: Validation Rule Edit locked for Period Type and Validation Rule Type

Hi Busoye,

good spot. It is possible to change rule type/period type. Clicking the
broom should lead to the left and right expression side being cleared out.
There was a missing javascript function which caused it not to work. Fixed
now in trunk, 2.22 and 2.21.

regards,

Lars