Re: Reaching the limit: 1600 columns (event analytics temp tables)

Hi Jose,

sorry yes that will be an issue. Postgres has a max limit of 1600 cols, and
for program / event analytics we "crosstabulate" and have one column per
data element.

Are all these data elements relevant for analytics? The only solution that
comes to mind immediately is to introduce a new property for program data
elements for skipping analytics.

regards,

Lars