Re: 2.23 Metadata importer rewrite and dryRuns

Hi Calle

Yeah, I think its obvious from the quick emails we are getting that we
should not remove it. I would be great to have a proper rollback feature,
but right now this won't be that easy to add.

(I am talking about metadata only though, you seem to also mention
aggregate/event data? those importers are not scheduled to be rewritten,
and will behave as today)

--
Morten