Re: [Dhis2-users] User Activity Report

Hi Pamod,

we do not plan to have support a full view of all activity. However we aim
for a "data usage statistics" feature for 2.23, where you can see which
types of data analysis a user is doing:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/system-usage-analytics

This might be expanded to more type of activity later, but not confirmed at
this point.

regards,

Lars