DHIS 2 for iNGOs Symposium coming up

Hi all,

The DHIS 2 for iNGOs Symposium is coming up quickly and we've had a great
response so far. We'll have participants from over 35 organizations,
including members from USAID, CDC and WHO.

Day 1 of the Symposium will include a deep dive into four use cases from
PSI, IPPF, Jhpiego and MSF. These organisations will outline their use
cases in terms of context and process and do demos of each system, looking
at features and configuration.

Day 2 of the Symposium will include presentations from PEPFAR on DATIM and
the OpenHIE initiative, JHU NEP
<http://www.jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/institute-for-international-programs/current-projects/national-evaluation-platform/>
and
Akros <http://akros.com/>.  We'll round out day two by looking at best
practices in implementation roll-out as well as how to locate community
resources and contribute back to the community.

For those who want extra hands-on training, consider signing up for
the *Fundamentals
of DHIS 2* or the *Consuming Data in DHIS 2* course following the
symposium. More info here <https://baosystems.com/training>.

You can register for both here <http://2016symposium.eventzilla.net/>.

See you in Washington, D.C.!

regards,