Web API User Query Parameter "manage"

Hi,

We are using the Managed User functionality and see that we can query the
user list via the Web API with the parameter "canManage" (true/false).
/api/users?canManage=true

However some borrowed code that we have is using the parameter "manage"
(true/false).
/api/users?manage=true

I cannot find documentation on the parameter "manage" but it appears to be
filtering the user list on different criteria than the "canManage"
parameter. For example, these are a sample of the return counts for the
different calls:

/api/users (263)
/api/users/canManage=true (66)
/api/users/manage=true(8)

What is the "manage" parameter filtering on, and how is it different than
the "canManage" parameter? Is there documentation on this?
http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/2.21/en/developer/html/ch01s33.html

Thanks,

Lorill