DHIS Version 2.21 /api/events/{uid} fix

Hi Morten,

We are working with the Android Event Capture app (legacy 2.21).
The *GET /api/events* and */api/events/{uid}* have been used for fetching
the events data.

When we Invoke the GET events call we are getting all the fields like
"created" and "lastUpdated" but when we invoke GET call for the particular
event with api/events/{uid} we don't get "Created" and "lastUpdated"
 fields.
On looking up the code we realized that the Event object was not being
populated with these information. We have created a patch for the same.
Kindly commit it to the dhis code base.

We are using DHIS version *2.21* and revision *20983.*

Regards
Anil Kumar Kodi,
ThoughtWorks
Phone: +917660010617