Re: Incorrect Content-Type for Data Approvals API (GET /dataApprovals/status)

Hi David

I have applied your patch to 2.20 (+ fixed other data approval endpoints),
I have also made similar changes to the controller in 2.21, 2.22, and trunk
(which uses renderService and not JacksonUtils anymore)

--
Morten