Re: [Dhis2-users] dhis global adoption map available

Hi Lars,
we are working on a Pilot project for the development of a system of health
monitoring and surveillance activities based on DHIS 2 in the Autonomous
Region of Kurdistan - Iraq - coordinated by the University of Rome Tor
Vergata, and funded by the Italian Ministry for Foreign Affairs and
International Cooperation. The Kurdistan  Autonomous Region has their
own Ministry
of Health (separate from Iraqi),  with whom we collaborate.
http://www.informapro.it/
http://rudaw.net/sorani/lifestyle/240820153

The structure consists of three major governorates, with their hierarchical
structure:
ERBIL
DOHOUK
SULAYMANIYA

Our collaboration group is composed by:
University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy)
Informapro  (Italy)
Euresist GEIE (EU - headquarters at Rome Italy)
Italconsult (Italy)

Our project manager is Dario Corsini, who is currently in Erbil for the
launch of the project.

[image: INFORMApro] <http://www.informa.pro/> www.informa.pro - *Seguici
su *LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/informapro> [image: In]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/informapro>
INFORMAPRO S.r.l. - via Luigi Rava 43,  Roma 00149
tel. +39 06 5758926, fax +39  06 62207168
Skype: informa_antonia.bezenchek
Eng. Antonia Bezenchek - ICT  Manager