Re: DHIS2-MNO-Mobile Money API Interoperability/Integration

Hi Patrick,

This sounds interesting - I'm afraid I don't have much to share on the MNO
API front - but I'd love to find out more about your use case. Are you
thinking about integrating this into a tracker program? or simply
interoperating for reporting purposes?
In South Africa we use DHIS2 for tracking of interactions with the MNOs via
an mHealth platform - happy to share knowledge about this. Have attached a
presentation I gave at the Oslo Academy last year.

Best,

Pierre