Changed CSV-Format for OrgUnits

Dear all,

according to a previous post on the users list there have obviously been changes
in the CSV-format for importing OrgUnits. Some have been documented, others not
(or might be bugs):

- feature format seems to be mandatory now. I don't know whether that makes
sense, if it does, please indicate that in the docs, too.
- If you decide to change the docs on that, please also add a column with the
technical names to be included in the header line of the csv - the names in the
example differ from the names in the format specification. (or indicate, whether
the header line is optional)
- the import summary records a funny error message. Don't know whether it's new,
but it seems to be wrong: Validation Violations:
[ValidationViolation{property='id', message='Allowed range for length [11, 11],
length is 7', value=NAIROBI}]

I could have posted this as bug-report, but I wasn't sure, whether those are
bugs or features ...

Regards,

Uwe

Follow ups