Re: [Dhis2-users] Org unit is being unassigned after edit

Just to support: I saw the same in 2.21

Am 31.12.2015 um 07:31 schrieb Hannan Khan:
Dear All

Happy new year.

Sorry to disturb you all during this holidays, but this is urgent.

When ever we are editing orgunit, correct the spelling, code etc., all it data sets are become unassigned. so we have to reassigned all data sets again which is quite cumbersome.

Fatima earlier reported this issue with build 19273. I waited and try with new build.

we are using version 19 build 19285. how we resolve this? need urgent help.

Regards

Hannan
HISP Bangladesh