Re: Browser specific functionality Query

Hi

This is probably related to our usage of newlines in the confirmation box,
I made a small fix to 2.21 rev 21020 which should fix it. Please note that
in 2.22 and later version we have removed that module, and it has been
replaced by our new maintenance app.

--
Morten