Re: Multi-tenancy in DHIS2

Hi Matt,

currently we do not support multi-tenancy. It is something we have been
considering for a while, but not implemented yet.

In source code speak, most meta-data objects are inheriting a shared object
(BaseIdentifiableObject) so adding a "Tenant" entity would not be a massive
task, although it is of course a invasive modification. I do understand why
you ask and its an interesting undertaking.

best regards,

Lars

PS. had to moderate your mail, perhaps check that your Launchpad account is
linked to the expected email address.