DHIS 2 for iNGOs Symposium Registration Closing...

Hi All,
The DHIS 2 for iNGOs Symposium will be closing on* Feb 14th* or before if
we sell out. There are a few seats left.  You can register here
<http://2016symposium.eventzilla.net/web/event?eventid=2138843706>. See the
agenda <https://www.dhis2.org/symposium2016-programme> and presenters
<https://www.dhis2.org/symposium2016-presenters> for more information. If
you need us to hold a space for you - let us know and we'll do our best
to accommodate your request.

We also have a few seats left for the Fundamentals of DHIS 2 training as
well as the Consuming Data in DHIS 2.  You can register for those trainings
from the link above and find out more information here
<https://baosystems.com/training>.  If you register for the Consuming Data
course you are automatically enrolled for the evening course.

Hope to see you there!
Thanks,
Nicola

--

*Nicola Hobby*
Director of Business Development, BAO Systems