Health Indexes: limited to a single "indicator weight" value

Hi Devs

Are we any closer to implementing custom attribute values for indicator +
group pairings? We want to develop health index calculators at the
indicator-group membership level which requires us to define a "weight"
value for this pair combination. This seems the logical place to assign an
attribute value. However this is not currently supported in DHIS2
(attribute values are limited to objects with a single primary key) and by
the looks of things the changes required to implement this functionality
are significant.

Right now the indicator-attribute value limits us to a single “weight”
value but this does little to help when other implementations are assigning
indicators to multiple groups. Fortunately (in ZA) we’re still working with
single group allocations for elements and indicators but we’re foreseeing
this type of functionality as necessary in the future...

Kind Regards,

Greg

--
*Health Information Systems Program - South Africa*

Follow ups