Unable to see Program Attribute Data in Pivot Table

Hi,

We have tracker data uploaded into DHIS 2 and can verify the attribute data
is there when searching through the tracker capture screen.

However, when attempting to view this data in the pivot table, we can
select the attributes but no data shows up in the table. We select "Event
data items" -> Program -> select all attributes, then the applicable org
units and periods.

We have been unsuccessful in viewing any attribute data from any survey in
the pivot table. Any suggestion of what we can do to troubleshoot?

We are using 2.22 r 21785

Thanks,

Lorill