App Installation - SSL issue

Hi,

We have set up an internal test instance of DHIS 2 that is not running via
ssl. When installing apps into the instance, it is not able to load any of
the apps or resources because it is redirecting to a path of https instead
of http.

eg:

our website:
http://[server]

installed app is attempting to navigate to:

https://[server]/api/apps/customjscss/index.html

Is there somewhere where we need to configure this to use http? I've looked
around but not sure if I'm missing something.

I went into the settings and set the Server Base URL for http://[server],
restarted and reinstalled the apps but this didn't fix it.

I also saw in the database there is an appBaseUrl setting in the
systemsetting table but it is not in clear text so I'm not sure what it's
set to. This db was copied from another instance that is running under ssl
so maybe that is the issue? I tried deleting this property, restarting and
reinstalling the app but it still defaults to https.

How can we fix this?

We are using 2.22 r 21832.

Thanks,

Lorill