Re: [Dhis2-users] Upgrade from 2.20 to 2.22

Hi Dhani,

Basically you should stop DHIS,  take a backup of your 2.20 database, then
replace the 2.20 .war file with 2.21 and start DHIS. Then stop, put in the
2.22 war file and start again. Theoretically that should be it. You do not
have to run scripts for these upgrades, otherwise it would have been listed
here:
https://www.dhis2.org/221-upgrade
https://www.dhis2.org/222-upgrade

Knut