Importing of GML Files / Districts without Coordinates

Hi,

We're importing GML files into a DHIS 2 instance and there are a couple of
districts that we don't have coordinates for yet. We've uploaded what we
have successfully and the mapping looks great.

However, if we have a pivot table with data points included from the two
districts that we don't have coordinates for then view it as a map, the
entire map does not load at all and gives a javascript error "Cannot read
property 'length' of null in core.js. (util.map.getTransformedFeatureArray
function). There is no messaging to the user of why the map does not load.
Of course we could manually exclude these two districts from the table and
it will work, but this is not ideal or intuitive for the users of the
system.

What can we set the coordinates to for these two districts in the meantime
so that the rest of the map will not break? We've tried setting it to null,
empty string, and '[[[]]]'.

Thanks,

Lorill

Follow ups