Re: [Dhis2-users] Issue with the new data entry form in tracker capture

Hi Abyot

Thanks for the quick response. My concern is of duplicate records per
stage. We have implementations of the tracker where data will be entered
from tables (rows and columns) of different visits like below. Unless one
is keen and keeps ticking the line he has entered, its very possible to
repeat the line and the system will accept

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Global HISP| University Of Oslo/HISP Uganda
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb

PNG image