Re: [Dhis2-users] Automatic backup and restoration of Database to Local Server

Hello,

I think you can modify the scripts below to enable what you want.
https://www.dhis2.org/download/resources/pg_backup.zip

Sincerely,
========================= EKANI Guy

    Le Jeudi 14 janvier 2016 12h20, gerald thomas <gerald17006@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

 Dear Bob,
Any help will be grateful because i need a solution currently.

On 1/14/16, Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gerald, are you asking how to do it or do you want someone to write a
> script for you?
>
> On 14 January 2016 at 11:09, gerald thomas <gerald17006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Dear All,
>> Please can someone help as per subject???
>>
>> On 1/8/16, gerald thomas <gerald17006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Dear All,
>>> Currently our Cloud Hosting and Local Servers are running on version
>>> 2.21 build 20928. We did an automatic rysnc to copy the database
>>> backup from the Cloud Hosting server to our Local server on a daily
>>> basis.
>>>
>>> I want Local server to automatic verify backups; drop the old database
>>> and import the new database it had collected every Friday on the week.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for your help and i will be grateful for any
>>> contribution.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Gerald