Re: ICD 10 implementation on DHIS2

Hello Sergio,

Yes, we have ICD code as option set in our demo system. See here
https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-event-capture/index.html

Select Organisation unit Sierra Leone -> Bo -> Badjia -> Negelhun CHC

Select Program "Inpatient morbidity and mortality"

You should see the ICD codes in action.

The example is for collecting ICD based data in anonymous setting. If you
are interested in collecting both ICD and profile of patient, then use our
Tracker Capture app.

The key in the process is to:

   - define and option set,
   - put all your ICD codes as options and part of the option set
   - create a data element of value type option set and assign the option
   set defined above. you can create as many data elements as you want
   - create a program of type with registration (if interested in
   collecting names and profile) or without registration (if interested in
   collecting anonymous data)
   - create program stages for the program create
   - assign the data element(s) to the program stage

Refer our user manual for more information.
---
Thank you,
Abyot.