Re: ICD 10 implementation on DHIS2

Thanks for your answer Abyot.

I have just checked the ICD codes on the demo server and they are part of
an option set as I suspected.
The thing now, is that on our system the ICD codification has to be in
spanish. I have all the spanish ICD codes on an Excel document, so, in
order to replicate the option set you had on your demo server, should we
make a java script in order to interact with the API and the excel
document? Is there any functionality already implemented for this purpose?

*Sergio Valenzuela*
Fundación EHAS
Telemedicina para países en desarrollo -* www.ehas.org
<http://www.ehas.org/>*
E.T.S.I. de Telecomunicación A.101-9L. Ciudad Universitaria 30, 28040
Madrid - España
Tlfno. (+34) 91 488 87 41: (+34) 687 67 17 62