Re: Obsolete analytics tables are not deleted during analytics update

Hi Morten and Lars,

thanks for the quick reaction. One more question on this: does the api for creating analytics work delta-sensitive (update only the changed years) or does it always rebuild the complete set of aggregates? If it has a delta mechanism, you might still want to consider doing Lars' blueprint to avoid lenghty aggregation runs every night ...

Regards,

Uwe