DHIS2 CSS roadmap to customisation

Hi,

We are using DHIS2 for an MSF project. We would like to make some UI
enhancements to the web app and we have a couple of queries regarding the
same.

   1. Could you please let us know your roadmap for enhancing the UI of the
   various web apps on DHIS2.
   2. Will all the apps be migrated to being an open app like Event
   Capture?
   3. Currently, we cannot add custom CSS or JS to Event Capture app. If
   so, going down the line, when apps are migrated, will we be able to add
   custom CSS and JS to the individual apps (e.g. Event Capture), and what is
   the scope?

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>

Follow ups