Re: [Dhis2-users] Looking for a DHIS 2 Developer

Thanks All,

I put up my proposal for consideration.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Hinds, Ms. Angela (CAR) <
hindsang@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>

> I am looking for a DHIS 2 Developer available from March and willing to
> work on the development of some forms and reports from a distance.  I would
> also like to communicate with anyone who is using DHIS 2 for the collection
> of information for the generation of PEPFAR (United States President's
> Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief) HIV indicators.
>

> Regards,
>

> Angela Hinds
>
> Senior Technical Officer
>
> Health Information, Communicable Diseases and Emergency Response
>
> Surveillance, Disease Prevention & Control
>

> *Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)*
>
> 16-18 Jamaica Boulevard
>
> Federation Park, Port of Spain
>
> Trinidad and Tobago
>

> Tel (868) 622 4261 Ext 40223
>
> Fax (868) 622 2792
>
> email:hindsang@xxxxxxxxxx
> *www.carpha.org* <http://www.carpha.org/>

[image: Samuel Cheburet]Mr.Samuel K. Cheburet  (Bsc.  HRIM,Dip. HRIT)
Division of Monitoring and Evaluation,Health Research development and
Informatic's
CRVS Unit
Afya House, Room LG 37
PO. Box 30016, 00100.
Ministry of Health Headquarters, Nairobi, Kenya.
mobile + 254-721624338
Email: samuelcheburet@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: samuelcheburet