Re: Events endpoint not giving expanded output of some fields

Hi Lars,

It is working fine on demo. But on dev this issue is there. I guess some
development is going on in that area..

The 'issue' is that on the dev server this URL [
https://play.dhis2.org/dev/api/events? ] does not give the same results
that it gives on demo.

On demo, if an event has had data entered then the dataValues fields will
contain all the dataValues. But this does not happen on the dev server,
Even if an event has data then also the dataValues is just coming as empty
tag.

PFA snapshot comparing demo with dev.

Also, adding 'skipPaging=true' to the above URL endpoint results in *504
Gateway Time-out. *And the instance goes down for a while. This happens on
both demo and dev.

Thanks
harsh