Re: Where is the UI option to configure the "keySystemNotificationsEmail"

Hi Vanya,

this is currently a user setting (not system). So you can set it from
profile > settings.

That said, in version 2.23 we are introducing fallback to system settings
for all user settings, so that you can easily enable email notifications
for all users by default (and continue to have users override it). This
will apply to all user settings.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/user-setting-fallback

regards,

Lars