Re: Where is the UI option to configure the "keySystemNotificationsEmail"

Hi Lars

Thanks for the response.

But we did set the email address on the user's profile, but while we use
the method sendSystemEmail from the EmailService, we get the recipient as
"null". And for the recipient its trying to use the "keySystemNotificati
onsEmail" key from the systemsetting.

Regards
Vanya

--