Using DHIS File Store

Hi All,

We need to store specific data related to our application and exploring
DHIS Data Store and File Store in this regard. We have few queries related
to DHIS File Store here.

*File Store:*
We used api/fileResources endpoint for multipart upload POST request and
the file is saved in the file system as specified in dhis.conf file.

Can anyone suggest on how to get the content of the file uploaded? Hitting
the endpoint is giving the metadata for the uploaded file and not the
actual content. Also can anyone clarify the below points in the
documentation.
http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s12.html

----------------
The contents of a file resources is not directly accessible but is
referenced from other objects (such as data values) to store binary content
of virtually unlimited size.
----------------
1.12.1. File resource constraints
File resources must be referenced (assigned) from another object in order
to be persisted in the long term. A file resource which is created but not
referenced by another object such as a data value is considered to be in
staging. Any file resources which are in this state and are older than two
hours will be marked for deletion and will eventually be purged from the
system.

Any thoughts please.

Thanks
Aamer.