Am trying to sync tracker data values to a central server

Hello,

Am trying to sync tracker data values from a local dhis2 instance to a
central server.

I have enabled data synchronization and all aggregate data values are
synced but the *tracker* data are not. I also tried to export the data
values via "Event Export" with no luck (see snapshot from dhis2 demo
instance below). Is there something am not doing right? I have checked
through the dhis2-users mail archive but didn't see a solution.

Is there a way to automatically sync tracker data or at least export the
data values to a central server?

-Ese

[image: Inline image 1]

PNG image